Forbes magazine just released its first-ever “Top Influencers” list spotlighting those who’ve made major money off of social media. The debut ranking first looks at influencers in the beauty, fitness, and home spaces, but the list will be published quarterly and will cover fashion (coming in September), travel (coming in June), food (coming in December), and more.
The combined following of the 30 social media stars featured is 250 million. According to the report created with social insight platform Captiv8 and influencer analytics firm Traackr, if they have seven million subscribers or more on YouTube, vloggers could make up to $300,000 per post for a video partnership. Additionally, top influencers could make $187,000 per Facebook post, and $150,000 per Instagram post, now for the lower ” end of the spectrum–those who have 100,000 followers–you could make up to $5,000 per Instagram post.
Is this you? Contact us if you think you have what it takes.
Forbes List Of “Top Influencers”:
1. Zoe “Zoella” Sugg (@zoella)
2. Michelle Phan (@michellephan)
3. Huda Kattan (@hudabeauty)
4. Nikkie de Jager (@nikkietutorials)
5. Shannon Harris (@shaaanxo)
The top 10 beauty influencers here.
1. Kayla Itsines (@kayla_itsines)
2. Jennifer Selter (@jenselter)
3. Emily Skye (@emilyskyefit)
4. Michelle Lewin (@michelle_lewin)
5. Joe Wicks (@thebodycoach)